Why Join the Bollinger Canyon PTA?
- Benefit your child and help our school! Research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school. Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve.
- Exclusive Online Directory! This year, PTA members will have access to an online directory (exclusively for PTA members). Non-PTA members will not be able to access the online directory and there will no longer be a print directory.
- Every membership counts! When you join the Bollinger Canyon PTA, you also join the state and national PTA and become part of a national effort to improve the education, health and welfare of every child. Membership numbers count in a significant way when our representatives are lobbying for funding for education in California or Washington, DC.
- Save money throughout the School Year! PTA members qualify for numerous discounts; starting at registration with Spirit Wear and Yearbook and at our many events and programs.
- Have a voice in deciding the direction of our school! Only members can vote on PTA issues (e.g., events, programs, use of resources/funds) and hold a PTA office. PTA membership provides opportunities to connect with the school, staff and other parents.
- Joining the PTA does NOT obligate you to volunteer or attend PTA meetings.
- If you have questions about membership, please email the PTA at
We offer three membership levels:
- Family Membership - $30
- Individual Parent Membership - $15
- Teacher/Staff Memberships - $15*must be employed at Bollinger Canyon
How do I join the PTA?
After registration closes you can click on PTA Membership
to purchase your membership throughout the year.