It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Go to Matching Gifts
to see if your company matches. If they do, note their matching gift form URL link which will connect you with your matching form. Some companies will direct you to their company intranet,
Retrieve your registration or auction donation receipt. You should have received an email with your receipt attached. If you can no longer locate your receipt, please email Bulldog Fund Corporate Match
to ask for a copy.
Step 3: Submit a match for each tax deductible donation noted on your registration receipt via your company intranet or your HR department. Remember to sign the form and attach a copy of your receipt.
That's it! WE DO THE REST. We will verify the donation and submit the completed forms to your respective company.
- Organization Name: Bollinger Canyon Education Fund
- Tax ID #: 68-0413690. In some systems, this tax ID may show up as San Ramon Valley Education Foundation. This is because BCEF is a subsidiary of SRVEF.
- Address: 2300 Talavera Dr. San Ramon CA 94583. Please confirm that the address matches our school address before submitting your request.
- Telephone #: 925-242-3200
- Contact: Bulldog Fund Corporate Match
What Amount is Eligible?
Your entire contribution to the Bollinger Canyon Ed Fund is eligible for matching, including all of your donations to classrooms, technology, library, performing arts, Rainbow Room, and our Paraprofessionals!